Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Trashing Apple


Never thought I would do this. But, just uninstalled Final Cut Pro X and trashed it.

I give up.

It's not faster, it's a truly awful way to work and others now have much better solutions for multicam editing. Final X assumed I had no legacy projects. I waited for a solution in vain. So time to make a decision.

After getting a demo on alternatives from my son (who is a brilliant visual storyteller), it's time to stop wasting time trying to get a legacy product to perform. Just about to start a training course for next generation storytellers. Will be taking a very different approach now that I have made a decision. What took me so long? Getting rid of old habits is always tough. And the Final Cut Era was fun. But, it is soooo over.

No comments:

ShareThis