Thursday, October 19, 2006

Firefox plays tricks with IE7.


Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 comes out of Beta today. I see the competition were clever in bagging www.ie7.com a bit earlier. I'd recommend the new version of Firefox which seems to be more stable. I am still getting errors on some sites, even though I have purged my PC of the beta versions and gone through a 20 minute process of upgrading to the first public release of IE7. Now that my bank doesn't need IE any more, I am considering to dump IE7 altogether.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colby Stuart said...

I quit using IE altogether a couple of years ago. It was a bit tricky trying to combine using 2 different browsers - Safari or Firefox - to satisfy most sites. With upgraded versions of both now, I seem to be able to handle most sites. My only real problem comes into play with MS only built sites that use code words that you have to type in - and you cannot see the image with the code you have to copy (Popdex, for instance).

ShareThis