Saturday, March 08, 2014

Building a startup narrative.



I am looking for examples of outstanding storytelling about new emerging companies. I must say that Alexis Ohanian and the Verge does an excellent job. I think he has told the best story I have seen about the 3-D printing startup called Shapeways. They are now big in New York, although their origins are in Eindhoven, The Netherlands.

Alexis also did another episode which takes the lid off Squarespace. We hear about these guys on many podcasts like TWIT.TV and the Guardian. But this is the first tour I have seen. They claim that nothing can take them down. And the story of what they did when bad weather hit NYC.

Know of other examples? I personally feel that in Europe we're not really trying hard enough.



No comments:

ShareThis