Sunday, February 02, 2014

Next steps for Jonathan Marks


Hello. Being doing a lot of thinking, brainstorming and researching over the last couple of months.

I've been inspired by the work I've done with young disruptive teams at Startupbootcamp HighTechXL. I've followed the journeys of these hardware innovators, each of which is pushing the boundaries in their own way.

But my son, and several others have pointed out that my own communication to the outside world needed attention too. Answering the question - what do you actually do? - becomes more complex when you're in the middle of a disruptive funnel.

But when you step back and take a Critical Distance, then the path ahead becomes clearer.

Together with colleagues in our virtual guild, we're focussing more on helping young companies build a powerful global media strategy as they grow internationally. It has more to do with storytelling and open narratives. It have everything to do with disruptive innovation.

It's been staring me in the face.

Now it's time to tell my own, clearer story.

Please check out my open beta. They are plenty of ways to share your thoughts. And I look forward to finding partnerships with those heading in the same direction.

Safe journeys. And keep in touch!

Brilliance on the HighTech Campus Eindhoven


No comments:

ShareThis