Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Sony's Secret New Phone

Sony has a secret new phone. The P910. So secret that it mentions it on the website, but no-one seems to want to tell me more. Is it delayed? Can I buy one (my P800 is falling apart and I HATE the chip fork you need to use the touch screen)? I send a message to the PR dept. No reply. I reply on the website - and become a case number!

Case: 40700372

Dear Sir,

With regards to your enquiry. Please put your request in writing and send it to the address below in order that it may be passed to the relevant department.


A mobile phone manufacturer who wants me to write a letter? Times have indeed changed. Case closed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best bet on getting this phone is www.ebay.com or www.expansys.com
ericsson has released it in europe.no idea on usa release date yet.

ShareThis